Techie Witty

.
  • My NEO BASIC 3230 N


    Just recently my boss gave me money to buy a new netbook for me. So I canvass for acouple of brands and models.

    While in the office, I tried to called some computer shop to get a canvass for the brands that I only know like hp mini, acer aspire one, asuss ee pc and lenovo idea pad. I ask for the basic specs of each and find out that most netbooks use the intel atom processors. Some uses the higher specs like dual core and core 2 do.



    The following day, I went personally to the computer shops to chose and buy a new netbook.
    I went to micro valley and saw HP MINI, ACER ASPIRE ONE, LENOVO IDEA PAD & NEO. I find neo brand the cheapest among them. With the price worth Php. 18,999.00, it comes with a promo package with a smart bro (a usb plug n play broadband modem from the smart communications). The rest of the brand prices were at Php. 20,000.00 plus. I tried to go an checked octagon computer shop if they have a better offer. Good thing on that day that with the NEO BASIC brands, they got a special promo price for NEO BASIC 3230 N just the same model in the previous shop I went to. What a lucky day for me, It cost at a very good price of Php. 17,499.00. Yes its very affordable for me coz thats the only budget that my boss gave me just to buy a new netbook. So I tried to check and test the specs of this little gizmo.

    This are the basic features that Neo Basic 3230 has to offer:

    ·         Processor – Intel Atom N450 ( very common to most of the netbooks out in the market today)
    ·         Operating System – Windows 7 Starter Edition
    ·         HDD – 320 GB
    ·         MEMORY – 2G
    ·         WI FI ready
    ·         built in camera
    ·         built in memory card reader
    ·         10.1 in LCD display
    ·         2 built in speakers
    ·         2 usb ports
    ·         headphone -out jack
    ·         microphone – in jack
    ·         externa monitor port
    ·         LAN jack
    ·         DC in



0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Techie Witty Blog

Other Stories...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TECH & GADGET SITES

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

List in a PR6 Web Directory for Free! This site is listed under Online Teaching and Learning Directory