Techie Witty

.
  • I JUST GOT A ZIP 188 CHINA PHONE



    Just this week my boss just handed me over a cellphone for my use, so to say, this is a company phone. Maybe because, that she heard about that my old phone that im using is not anymore that efficient to use. Im using nokia n92 then, which I acquired from my previous company. It has got a mobile tv, as its unique features then, which I didnt not fully enjoyed since the tv uses a network bandwidth for you to watch a tv channel.

    Aside from that, here are some other features that it has:
    • 2 mega pixel video/ camera
    • VISUAL RADIO
    • WI – FI
    • bluetooth, infrared and usb connectivity
    • expandable memory using a mini SD
    • 3G
    • media player
    • mobile internet


    So much of my old cellphone stories, which in all sense is such a great gadget for me.

    So now I got this ZIP 188. When I first opened the box I really thought it was something like a kind of a SAMSUNG or MOTOROLLA phone maybe because of how it looks like. But, it was just actually just a really branded CHINA PHONE. Yes it is.and it looks so simple and cool.

    So here are someof the basic features that it has.:

    • 2 mega pixel video/camera
    • expandable memory using a micro sd
    • media player
    • mobile browser (sandbox ready) – a smart web portal for mobile phone
    • 3G
    • slim

    Its been a week or two that i've been using this phone, and i've observed that its battery really last for a two days of normal talk and texting use, just so good for my use as I could have to call my salesmens for my daily monitoring.

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Techie Witty Blog

Other Stories...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TECH & GADGET SITES

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

List in a PR6 Web Directory for Free! This site is listed under Online Teaching and Learning Directory